Skip to main content

Fun night on Niteflirt

I offer phone domination through www.niteflirt.com/Domina+Jade. Originally I had started off in the Flirts section, progressed to vanilla phone sex then ended up in domination. I am the type of person to learn everything on my own, regardless if it's the harder way out. What can I say, I am stubborn and do things my way.

When I first started I had no clue what to say. I was on my own making some easy money. Not once did I work for an agency and read scripts. That simply was not my style, and I wanted to be genuine. I enjoyed talking on the phone with these horny men all over the world. But what I absolutely loved the most was to dominate and control them with my seductive voice. It seems that I had a knack of finding out what they wanted to talk about, and I simply weaved my own ideas into their fantasy. Once in awhile I enjoy talking about vanilla sex, but I get such a rush tormenting and humiliating submissive men over the phone.

Tonight was no different. Tonight I wanted to hurt. Tonight I was on a roll to humiliate.

First call was with a gentleman who worked in a field of authority. But he secretly craved to be used and humiliated. I was on my sofa watching t.v when I thought .... why not have him hump HIS sofa. Actually I was quite amused with the thought. So I commanded him to hump his furniture like a horny dog. The moans and groans coming from him made me laugh even harder. He was actually getting turned on! So I had his place his penis in between the cushions and fuck that way. "Oh feel the rough material over that pathetic cock of yours. Feels good huh?" I had him cum in his cushions. Priceless.

Next call was a role-play. Yet another who craves to be humiliated. So I had him go to the kitchen and slather some hot sauce over his penis and penis hole. It stung a little, so he says. Hmmm not enough, I think to myself. Well I then had his drip hot sauce over his fingers and had him pump his ass. He imagined himself being fucked by my black dildo while he fingered himself. Another fun moment.

And finally the 3rd was a painful call. He was from the UK and you can imagine how open-minded these guys are. He craved to be hurt by a Mistress. And hurt him I did. I enjoy CBT and stomping on a penis really makes me smile. I had his place his balls and penis on a side table. Then ordered him to close his hand into a fist. "Now stomp your penis with your fist you little bitch!" Ouch. He pleaded me not to do it a second time. And being the person who likes opposites, I had him stomp two more times.

There were a couple of other calls tonight ... but these were the three amusing ones of the day.

Domina Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FemDomme Society Dinner

This year our 2nd annual FemDomme Society dinner will once again be held at Hot n' Spicy right along Decarie. We will be celebrating the Chinese New Year - Year of the Pig. The main organizers are HeadMistress Jade Dragon, Lady Nikki and myself. Please come join us for dinner and meet new and already known faces. You must reserve in advance HERE . For my loyal blog readers who are coming to dinner please use discount code "jadesfriend" when you reserve online. Date: February 18th, 2007 Time: 6:00-10:00pm Location: Hot n' Spicy Restaurant 7373 Decarie Blvd. (Corner Jean Talon, across from Namur Metro) Montreal, QC H4P 2G8 ~Domina Jade

Taking a Bow ... But never really gone

There comes to a point in a pro-Domme's 'career' where she has to decide what are the priorities in her life. I have certainly come to that point. As much as I have enjoyed a lucrative short career as a professional Domme, I am excited to move onto other projects as an entrepreneur. I am stepping down as a Pro, but will still continue the BDSM lifestyle along with my play partner and fiance Master Tommi Gunn. My thanks to my regular submissives who have made the experience all the more pleasurable. I have learn and progressed so much as a Mistress. My desire to play and improve will never really stop. ~ Domina Jade

Is it a Montreal thing?

It's come to my attention that a lot of submissives AND Mistresses in Montreal are just full of crap. I am talking about the agencies that cheapen the Domination business and the submissives who flip from one Mistress to another. I am sorry for those of you who are genuine and truly understand servitude, but a good number of subs out there who have contacted me for sessions, I'd say 75% either do not call back to confirm or do not know how to speak to address a Mistress properly and has the audacity to ask for 'extra' favors. I'd like to hear from those submissives who do seek professional Mistresses about their thoughts on this. While Montreal has a great Fetish Party scene - the same cannot be said about the pro-Dommes. I see more and more young and untrained Mistresses out there who think that all you have to do is hold a whip and be a bitch. It is unfortunate to see CMF closing its doors for good on February 1st, while other cheap 'dungeons' and agencies