Skip to main content

Lifestyler since the age of 15

This 22 year old submissive male e-mailed me a couple of days earlier saying that he's interested in serving me and that he's been part of the lifestyle for the past 7 years. Well I find that highly doubtful since that would mean he was 15 years old when he started. I can believe that he was curious and that a fetish was a result towards turn of events but to actually be "part" of the lifestyle??? I don't think so.

The reason why I do not believe his story is because he would have to interact with like-minded people in the fetish community. And as far as I know, no responsible adult will allow a child of 15 years to part-take in the fetish community.

So I told him:

"Oh quite impressive to be in the lifestyle for the past 7 years ... that means you started at the prime age of 15 yrs. In that case, please explain how you became involved. I am quite curious how a 15 yr old would be accepted in the fetish community. Domina Jade "


He responded today:

"i have been in the lifestyle for that long,,
paid older Mistresses greater amounts to overlook the age factor Maam"

Oh give me a break!!! Did he think that by mentioning money everything would be so easy?? I don't think that a resposible Mistress would be so driven by money that they'd overlook his age. If this actually happened then I do not even think she's a Mistress because she, in my opinion, has created a heinous crime. This is pretty much child abuse and pedophiling. But like I said, I doubt that this is true.

So I respond:

"I highly doubt that any self-respecting Domme would be lured into training an under-aged child to play S/M games. you are either too high in your own fantasies or take me for an idiot for which I am not. And to think that money will actually lure me as well, if your story was actually true, is completely wrong. Because I do not play with whomever comes my way. No matter what your wallet size.

I find that trust is a very important element in BDSM play. And already you do not have my trust. So I bid you farewell to these e-mail chats because I have no interest in continuing them. Don't even bother e-mailing me back because I have already blocked you.

Domina Jade"


Gawd, the things that people say! It really does boggle my mind. Now I do not mind playing with younger guys/girls than myself as long as they are legal. I want to be able to trust my submissives and vice versa. I want to develop a deep relationship where I really get to know my submissives. And if I catch you in a lie, then you have completely tarnished the trust we have established. So for any submissive out there who hopes to serve me in r/t one day, do not feed me bullshit stories. you will not impress me, you will only have me shut the door in your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FemDomme Society Dinner

This year our 2nd annual FemDomme Society dinner will once again be held at Hot n' Spicy right along Decarie. We will be celebrating the Chinese New Year - Year of the Pig. The main organizers are HeadMistress Jade Dragon, Lady Nikki and myself. Please come join us for dinner and meet new and already known faces. You must reserve in advance HERE . For my loyal blog readers who are coming to dinner please use discount code "jadesfriend" when you reserve online. Date: February 18th, 2007 Time: 6:00-10:00pm Location: Hot n' Spicy Restaurant 7373 Decarie Blvd. (Corner Jean Talon, across from Namur Metro) Montreal, QC H4P 2G8 ~Domina Jade

Taking a Bow ... But never really gone

There comes to a point in a pro-Domme's 'career' where she has to decide what are the priorities in her life. I have certainly come to that point. As much as I have enjoyed a lucrative short career as a professional Domme, I am excited to move onto other projects as an entrepreneur. I am stepping down as a Pro, but will still continue the BDSM lifestyle along with my play partner and fiance Master Tommi Gunn. My thanks to my regular submissives who have made the experience all the more pleasurable. I have learn and progressed so much as a Mistress. My desire to play and improve will never really stop. ~ Domina Jade

Is it a Montreal thing?

It's come to my attention that a lot of submissives AND Mistresses in Montreal are just full of crap. I am talking about the agencies that cheapen the Domination business and the submissives who flip from one Mistress to another. I am sorry for those of you who are genuine and truly understand servitude, but a good number of subs out there who have contacted me for sessions, I'd say 75% either do not call back to confirm or do not know how to speak to address a Mistress properly and has the audacity to ask for 'extra' favors. I'd like to hear from those submissives who do seek professional Mistresses about their thoughts on this. While Montreal has a great Fetish Party scene - the same cannot be said about the pro-Dommes. I see more and more young and untrained Mistresses out there who think that all you have to do is hold a whip and be a bitch. It is unfortunate to see CMF closing its doors for good on February 1st, while other cheap 'dungeons' and agencies