Thursday, January 19

Happy Birthday to Me

So it's my birthday and I am a quarter of a century old. When I say that, yeah it seems that so much time has passed by but really my real life has just begun.

I was woken up at 7:38am! this morning by my friend whom I have not spoken to in a few months. This I consider waaaay to early to call since I usually wake at noon or past noon. But I made an exception, afterall we haven't spoken for a long time and it was nice to hear from her again. After talking to her, I realized how much happier I am now that I am working for myself and not for a boss. There no commuting as early as 5am in the morning, no dealing with irrate customers, no annoying employees to talk too, and no being on the boss's good side. I miss all my ex co-workers, but not the job itself.

I don't have much plans to celebrate my b-day today. I will leave that for the weekend :D Actually today I have to renew my drivers license. I was supposed to go yesterday but with the heavy rain and slippery ice, I figured it wasn't worth it. Besides it's such a beautiful day today.

Last night I registered on ModelMayhem. Currently my profile is under approval. I hope to collaborate with talent fetish photographers for my website. I already have 2 photo sessions lined up in February, and with MM I might have more coming up.

I have many plans for the website including posting a free video clip of me. So make sure that you bookmark or join my yahoo group for any updates.

I am also looking for story submissions about FemDom. So if you are a good writer and would like to see your story published, then please send me an e-mail.

No comments: