Friday, January 6

No webcam sessions for now :-(

Somehow on New Years I lost the usb wire to my webcam :( I was cleaning and threw away my old computer mouse and un-plugging the usb to my webcam that I must've thrown it away by accident. And it's pretty shitty of me because now I can't even offer webcam sessions to my long distance submissives. Perhaps it was a sign that I needed a new webcam anyways .... and I want the new Logitech Quickcam Orbit MP.

See Here So if you are a generous submissive and really want to please me then buy it. You can e-mail me directly for the mailing address.


---

I have joined TalkSugar.com as an alternative to Niteflirt. At least on TalkSugar clients can call from all over the world. If you have tried calling me on NF but to no avail, then this is the perfect alternative. Click on the banner below to join.

[ Talk to sexy women live on the phone right now! ]



or call
DominaJade at 1-877-447-8427 EXT: 6239




No comments: