Thursday, May 10

Fetish Friday

Oh wow, it's been since February that I had last posted. Missed me??? You had better ;)

Well life happens especially during the winter. I tend to veg more so there's not much action going on with exception to Bain Mathieu parties. But now that the weather is getting a lot nicer I find myself more active.

I went to Fetish Friday to see Mistress Mai and Master Luk perform a fetish act. It was really good, included lots of latex of course. If you want to see the photos be sure to check out www.ClubSin.ca

I also have a few photos of myself there as well. But I will post them here:







Stay tuned for more photos as I am planning of doing a couple more photoshoots.

Domina Jade

1 comment:

HeadMistress Jade Dragon said...

DJ, Nice to see back at your blog!

Had hoped to make it to Fetish Friday but was not feeling too well, the next day I came down with another bug so I'm glad I didn't go after all...

Went to a cool playparty on the south shore that I hope you'll be able to join us at in the near future - see my blog for a review...

Talk to you later!

~ Jade Dragon