Skip to main content

I'm back and so much better :-)

Well I decided to give you guys a treat on Niteflirt. Basically I had reduced my rate down to .99 only for Sunday. And boy did I get tons of calls. It was truly so much fun humiliating my little sissy sluts, gang-bang a cuckold, role-play the naughty boss, and of course I even offered cam. Those called me on the on Niteflirt and actually got to cum ... better leave me positive feedback before your next call with me. And for the other losers who hung up after 3 minutes, don't even bother calling me back cause I blocked your sorry ass.

I had daniel5496 on cam today. I must admit he was quite a looker, however he was expecting some pussy action. I mean like HELLO! you called the Mistress cam you dumbass. I don't mind being an exhibitionist especially when I feel naughty, however do not ever expect it from me. I will do whatever I want on cam. He did not jump the hoops to get my attention, even said, "I don't take orders too well ... besides I didn't even see your tits and ass yet" Well danny boy you fucktard, I don't take orders to well either. So I ended the call while you still had a limp dick in your hand. LOL. Needless to say he left me a neg, but then I don't give a fuck.

And then the night ended very sweetly when a previous submissive who had served me before called me up to catch up on some news in his life. We had a very pleasant conversation and it was nice to end the night with his sweet words. But check out the feedback he left me, I didn't expect that at all ... Thank you yves, you pretty much made my day *kisses*. And I will see you this weekend for the Fetish Ball.

Overall it was a very productive day on Niteflirt. I haven't been online or on the phone for such a long time, however I am back and doing sooooo much better. I am working on yet another website but dedicated to my Niteflirt services. And I will also be working on a members areas stocked with pics, wicked stories, audio, and videos. So stay tuned and pick up the phone if you want to be part of my stable.

~Domina Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FemDomme Society Dinner

This year our 2nd annual FemDomme Society dinner will once again be held at Hot n' Spicy right along Decarie. We will be celebrating the Chinese New Year - Year of the Pig. The main organizers are HeadMistress Jade Dragon, Lady Nikki and myself. Please come join us for dinner and meet new and already known faces. You must reserve in advance HERE . For my loyal blog readers who are coming to dinner please use discount code "jadesfriend" when you reserve online. Date: February 18th, 2007 Time: 6:00-10:00pm Location: Hot n' Spicy Restaurant 7373 Decarie Blvd. (Corner Jean Talon, across from Namur Metro) Montreal, QC H4P 2G8 ~Domina Jade

Is it a Montreal thing?

It's come to my attention that a lot of submissives AND Mistresses in Montreal are just full of crap. I am talking about the agencies that cheapen the Domination business and the submissives who flip from one Mistress to another. I am sorry for those of you who are genuine and truly understand servitude, but a good number of subs out there who have contacted me for sessions, I'd say 75% either do not call back to confirm or do not know how to speak to address a Mistress properly and has the audacity to ask for 'extra' favors. I'd like to hear from those submissives who do seek professional Mistresses about their thoughts on this. While Montreal has a great Fetish Party scene - the same cannot be said about the pro-Dommes. I see more and more young and untrained Mistresses out there who think that all you have to do is hold a whip and be a bitch. It is unfortunate to see CMF closing its doors for good on February 1st, while other cheap 'dungeons' and agencies