Skip to main content

A Day of Pampering and Spoiling

Today I was treated to a manicure and pedicure by my new submissive, slave georges. Actually I told him to treat me to a day of pampering the Mistress because I deserve it. Well, he couldn’t object to my request since he agrees that it is a privilege to serve me anyway.

While I was at the salon I sent slave georges to pick up a couple of things for my office. I am using this new program from Skype so I needed a chat headset. Stay tuned for my distance training programs for international submissives who cannot join Niteflirt

For what I thought would last one hour, the whole manicure/pedicure actually took a little over 2 hours. It started with a nice foot soak, followed by a foot rub. It felt so good to have my feet massaged and rid of any rough spots. Summer is right around the corner, so I will need to have my feet taken care of for sandal season. What a great way to tease all you foot fetishists ;)





Once everything dried off, I put on my boots but didn’t actually button it close. I arrived to the front where slave georges was waiting and told him to help me with my boots. He went down on his knees in front of everyone in the salon and went about his task. I got a couple of speculated looks. But I simply smiled because I enjoy this sort of public humiliation.

Next time I head off to the salon I plan on doing the all body pampering. That means body massage, facials, hand and feet care, hair cut, etc. I have to look smokin’ for my photo shoots right? And of course I expect my submissives to contribute to my “Pampering Fund.”

What followed was a lovely evening at my favorite upscale sushi restaurant Sho-dan located on Rene-Levesque. I enjoy the ambiance and service. Also the ingredients are refreshingly different from your typical sushi restaurant. They display their sushi beautifully – like an art piece that you don’t want to touch.

Overall it was an enjoyable afternoon. I love to be spoiled like a Goddess. On top of that I would like to thank slave georges for contributing $150 to my TOKink fund. To end the evening, I caressed slave george’s face with a hard slap because he craved my touch. I think that’s a lovely way of showing my attention, and slave georges seems to agree. Hehe.

~ Domina Jade
1-800-TO-FLIRT EXT: 0696571

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FemDomme Society Dinner

This year our 2nd annual FemDomme Society dinner will once again be held at Hot n' Spicy right along Decarie. We will be celebrating the Chinese New Year - Year of the Pig. The main organizers are HeadMistress Jade Dragon, Lady Nikki and myself. Please come join us for dinner and meet new and already known faces. You must reserve in advance HERE . For my loyal blog readers who are coming to dinner please use discount code "jadesfriend" when you reserve online. Date: February 18th, 2007 Time: 6:00-10:00pm Location: Hot n' Spicy Restaurant 7373 Decarie Blvd. (Corner Jean Talon, across from Namur Metro) Montreal, QC H4P 2G8 ~Domina Jade

Is it a Montreal thing?

It's come to my attention that a lot of submissives AND Mistresses in Montreal are just full of crap. I am talking about the agencies that cheapen the Domination business and the submissives who flip from one Mistress to another. I am sorry for those of you who are genuine and truly understand servitude, but a good number of subs out there who have contacted me for sessions, I'd say 75% either do not call back to confirm or do not know how to speak to address a Mistress properly and has the audacity to ask for 'extra' favors. I'd like to hear from those submissives who do seek professional Mistresses about their thoughts on this. While Montreal has a great Fetish Party scene - the same cannot be said about the pro-Dommes. I see more and more young and untrained Mistresses out there who think that all you have to do is hold a whip and be a bitch. It is unfortunate to see CMF closing its doors for good on February 1st, while other cheap 'dungeons' and agencies